Thursday, January 15, 2009

Challenge 3 - UPDATE AN OLD LAYOUT!

This challenge is about recreating a layout using the photo and journaling from an earlier post. Here is my page from earlier. I used Kiki Halbert's "Craft Basket Finds" and Claudi Designs "Jen." The font is SwingsetBB from dafont.com
Now for the new layout. It turned out pretty well, I think, although I still really like the first one.
Here are the kits I used to create this page. Background paper - GRAPEVINE by Kiki Halbert Designs Ribbon, flourish, flower, heart papers, - Amethyst Nights by Kiki Halbert Designs Dark Butterfly – Damask Romance - by Kiki Halbert Designs Flutterby Heart - by Kiki Halbert Designs Butterfly light – Glimpse of Twilight Font – Two Peas Raspberry

Now I am off to work on Challenge 4! I sure am glad my partner is such a patient person.

No comments: