Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I have lots to tell you about

We have started some new challenges at Sunshine Studio Scraps and I will be working with Amanda to provide either a Lyric or Word Art Challenge each Tuesday. Amanda found a darling song called Grandma and Grandpa and we used it for today's challenge. Here is my layout.

Grandpa Ken is a very special man and this family has truly become grandchildren to him.
I used Madam Wing's brand new kit, JUST MY IMAGINATION for this layout. You will be seeing this kit very often!
Here is another challenge I worked on called Pimp My Page. For this we were to take the very beginnings of the page provided by Jaye and add 9 embellishments. Three were to be round and only two could be exactly alike. What fun! This is my result.

The layout uses the kit #9 created by the Sunshine Studio Designers.
Hope you enjoy these. Be sure to leave a message so I know you were here! I'll be back soon.

No comments: