Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

CHERRIES JUBILEE is one of Kiki Halbert's latest paper sets. It sounds so yummy that I kept wanting to eat chocolate while I was working on it. I also used her LUCIOUS GLITTER FOURISHES in creating this layout. It all reminded me of a princess, which is how the title for my layout developed.

Both these sets are beautiful and lots of fun to work with. I think you will see them here again in another layout. In the meantime, just click on the preview and go to PlainDigital Wrapper to see more about them now.


Here is my beautiful princess at a tea party. She sent this picture to show me that she has lost a tooth. She is growing up so fast!

WINTER WONDERLAND and BLUE BAYOU are the two kits I chose to create my winter scene. I have several winter photos and this one seemed perfect for these kits. You can click on the previews of either one to be able to find out more about them at Plain Digital Wrapper.




I watched the squirrels gathering nuts all fall as they prepared for winter. This fellow seems to be quite content having a snack and watching the snow.


This paper set is called HOLIDAY BRUCH and has some of the most beautiful papers you will ever see. There are two satins in it that I am anxious to work with soon. I went more rustic with this layout. The kit has that kind of range--something for everyone. You can click on the preview to see more about it at Scrapbook-Elements. While you are therec check out the other kits I included in this layout: GLIMPSE OF TWILIGHT, DAMASK ROSE, and SANDY COVE.


We went for a nice long country drive last fall and discovered an area that has all kinds of old farm equipment on display. This wagon was on the side of the road.

No comments: