Monday, December 15, 2008

Notice any new things?

I have added some blinkies to show my support for friends and activities around the digiscrapping world. Hope you enjoy them. They are fun to create.

I have a couple of layouts to share. I used a kit from Designz by Kristi, called, OCEANSIDE. Just click on the preview to go to Sunshine Studio Scraps and get a closer look at all the details.




First is one showing Dan and Gracie walking, hand in hand across the beach. It is such a sweet picture that I couldn't wait to see it in a layout.Now I want to share one of my favorite layouts so far, and it was made using this kit.

Next is an adorable and extremely versatile kit by Polka Dot Plum. They are also located at Sunshine Studiio Scraps and Scrap Orchard. You can click on the preview to get more details about THE QUIRKY CROW. Don't you love the name? It is named for an antique store where one of the designers has visited often.
And now the layout I created from this kit. I call it Leigh, after my daughter. This was taken just before a Christmas party. Once you see the kit, the many, many possibilities for using it will surprise you.

No comments: