Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amethyst Nights

What a beautiful new kit Kiki Halbert Designs has posted at Scrapbook-Elements.com. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was perfect to display a photo of my granddaughter in her purple velvet dress. She has always loved wearing dresses, so for her third Christmas I found several really frilly and dressy ones. I discovered that she loved to go to the mall and try on dresses and model them. If you have a little girl in your life who likes dressing up, give this a try. I had more fun than she did. This layout shares part of our adventure. Click on the picture to see the kit at SE.

SUBSCRIBE TO POST

I discovered the way you can subscribe to my blog. At the very bottom of the page is "Subscribe to Post." If you click there it will let you get messages in your Favorites section telling you there are new posts. All of it is free and I haven't had any problems with the ones I have subscribed to. If you prefer not to be linked, just check back here to see what is happening here.

No comments: