Thursday, November 13, 2008

More fun digiscrapping

There is a really cute new kit at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Denise Liemert created an adorable group of mice with all sorts of elements and papers where they can snuggle along with your photos. I am not usually fond of mice, but these little guys are irresistable.

Just click on the picture to take a closer look and make it yours.

Here is a page I made for a Speed Scrap. It is the first chance I have had to use the kit RASPBERRY ICE designed by Janelscraps. It was lots of fun to work with.


There was another challenge asking for a layout showing what October was like where your home is. Here in Indiana there are just too many beautiful scenes to limit to just one photo. Here is the collection I displayed.


I made this layout using Lliela's kit FANCY FREE from Sunshine Studio Scraps.


Another I created using Sunshine products was Florida Fisherman. The paper and first alphabet were from the kit Ashley Rose by Kelly. The second alphabet was from Sea Spray by Beckie Wallace.


That's it for now.Time to get back to creating.

1 comment:

Janel said...

Wow, you have been one busy woman!!! Love all the scraps!